Getting set up as an LT customer
- Your services are for domestic use only.
- You must have a Symmetrical internet speed of more than 10mbps if you are outside the UK, within the UK, you must have a Symmetrical internet speed of more than 15mbps.
- When you receive your login details, please keep them safe and do not share them with anyone.
- Non-standard set-up of your TV services may cost extra e.g. if additional cabling, brackets or mounts are needed.
- If, from information you have provided, fraud is identified, we may ask you for other details and documents to confirm your identity.
Paying for your LT services and your bill
- Prices and services may vary, including during the minimum term. We will let you know about any material changes and your options before we make them.
- In your minimum term, prices will not increase. Your minimum term is the amount of days, weeks and years in which you have paid in advance for your service with us.
- Payments must be made prior to experiencing LT Television
- You can pay for your service on the LT Television website, by bank transfer, standing order or by visiting any post office or money shop store.
- We may charge any monies you owe us to the card you used to pay for your set up or upfront payment.
Ending your LT Television services
- To cancel your service with us, you must visit your online account and proceed to the cancellations tab, from there, you will be able to choose if you would like to cancel your service immediately or from a future date.
- You confirm that by cancelling with immediate effect, no monies will be refunded for the remaining period of your subscription with us.
LT Television – General information
- LTQ kit (including remotes supplied with boxes) is loaned to you and must be returned when the service ends, but the good news is that if you ever have any technical issues with the loaned kit, simply send us the kit back and we will replace it for you free of charge.
- You need to connect your own device or LTQ Box to broadband to receive any of our services.
- The LTQ box must connect to a TV using an HDMI cable.
- If you’re using your own device, you will be required to download our app from your device’s app store.
- All customers receive the same channels and when streaming within the UK, you may be required to use a VPN.
- We may charge a reasonable administration fee should you decide to transfer any lines into someone else’s name, such as splitting a multiroom connection into two households.
LT Television – If you’ve taken Multiroom
- You need an active broadband service for our service and we will only provide you with one device. Additional devices are charged at £29.99 and must be paid by bank transfer. The additional device fee will be returned to you at the end of your contract and must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent to you, including the box, content and packaging.
- You will be able to record using your LTQ Box, however, additional lines will be required to record more than one program.
- We recommend a minimum broadband speed of 12mbps per LTQ Device or your own device.
- The LTQ App is not compatible with a version one firestick.
LT Television – Channel Quality & Selection
- Whilst we are always aiming to strive for the very best service possible, sometimes we have limitations to the selection of channels we provide, this can mean that at times, we may not be able to supply you with FHD channels so the quality may be lower than what you are seeing on your other channels.
- Catch up on Demand is available on selected channels and we reserve the right to add or cancel at any time).
- Video on demand is available for all customers, you may request additional content by emailing email@example.com, we reserve the right to add or remove any content we feel necessary.
- Whilst our service requires a non-fluctuating internet speed, it is an agreement between yourself and your internet service provider to ensure that you are always being supplied a steady internet speed. You can check your internet speed by visiting our speed checking website [http://lttelevision.speedtestcustom.com]
LT Television – Reselling our Product
We are always more than happy to have new partners onboard and we have hundreds of partners joining us on a daily basis, however, it’s very important that you follow our rules and regulations in order to maintain the fantastic service that we currently have. Please also bear in mind that the below rules are placed to prevent and separate residential and business customers from choosing the incorrect packages.
- You agree and confirm that it is your responsibility to maintain and manage your own customers.
- You agree that you will complete the partner checks on a daily basis. See Checklist
- You agree that if you do not abide by the above rules, your account may be disabled and you may be required to pay a reasonable reconnection fee in order to reactivate your services.
- You agree that within your reseller panel, you will not share any lines and you will always provide secure credentials to your customers, you will also ensure and advise your customer that you do not work for LT Television nor do you represent its products or services, you are an individual agent or business who lease our lines and are responsible for their service moving forward.
- You agree that you will never use the LT Television Company Branding including any images, logos or artwork or name in any promotions, groups, social media pages or anywhere else on the web, failure to comply may result in a penalty or suspension of your services.
- You agree that if any damage is caused to our system due to negligence or not following the partner rules and guidelines, we may charge you the cost of our services and time for fixing the said issues caused by not complying with our partner rules. You also agree that we may cancel your account with us should you continue to not follow our partner rules.
- You agree that you will not resell PAYG Partner Credits for less than 20% of the retail price as listed on the LT Television website [www.lttelevision.com] and whereby a Pay Monthly service is provided by you our “partner” to another individual or business, better known as the “sub partner” you agree that under no circumstance will you compete or sell for lower than the pay monthly prices as advertised on our website [www.lttelevision.com]
- You agree that you will not sell a monthly subscription for less than £7.50 or an annual subscription for less than £50.00 [GBP or to the equivalent in a different currency].
- Upon cancellation of your partner pay monthly service, we may require you to pay for the cancellation period upfront if we have reason to believe that you will not comply with our conditions, should you refuse, we may suspend your account including any lines associated within your online account.
Again, please bear in mind that the following terms and conditions are set in place so that we can prevent any types of blocks or unfair trading.
If you have any further questions regarding our terms and conditions, please feel free to reach out to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, we have the right to update our terms and conditions at any time without prior consent or notification.